Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wedding Wed with the Lunds

I started in the new year a thing called Wedding Wed.. so that means Every Wed I will be posting a wedding session , or maybe some tips for Brides on planning weddings.. or for you photographers just starting, maybe It will be some helpful tips on shooting a wedding .. So stay tuned and connected on facebook for the link to check out Wedding Wed.. 

Now for todays Wedding, I'm excited to show you some of my favorites from this wedding in Dec with the Lunds. It was with the sweetest family. Everyone was so kind and caring I felt right at home as I spent the time shooting them and there family. I was so excited to be able to do a wedding at the Calgary Temple. Its a beautiful place up high on a hill over looking part of Calgary! It was a tad chilly but the couple were such troopers. With the bride and her winter boots under her dress she was prepared to get her done. We went from the Temple to downtown Calgary ! It was amazing .. other then it being cold I could of spent a ton more time there ! I really loved spending time with your family , Thanks for allowing me in on such a special day to you guys! Congrats and all the best to you guys!






Seriously I love dad moments .. but this dad has got to be one of the most kind and proud dads I have met! He just looked at his daughter all day and you could see how proud he was of her.. It did not take much to get him full of emotions .. It was just a simple lets take a photo of you two that turned into a long embrace and exchange of kind words.. I really love moments like these ! 














No comments:

Post a Comment