Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wedding Wednesday - Engagement session why is it important?

I love getting to spend time with my bride and groom before the big day - Hence the fact I offer a free engagement session with each wedding booking. It give me a opportunity to spend time with you and get to know you! See how you are in front of a camera , what your comfortable with and the chemistry you have with that special someone . It also allows us to talk about lighting , posing and what you can expect from me on the big day! Everyone gets those gitters when having to stand in front of a camera.. how do I look? , I feel dumb?, do I look fat? Its so important to trust the photographer you hired , they know the best light , where to shoot to compliment you, what poses work best for the two of you and how to have fun and laugh and not feel stupid. Those engagement shoots allow so much more then just getting photos for your invites, It allows us to have a great time getting to know each other and I love spending the time with each one of my couples before there big day!
Now onto this special session...

This engagement session was so fun , they travel far and wide all the way to Claresholm to head up in the hills to snap some fun photos in the mountains. With in the first 5 mins we were laughing as they watched me almost fall flat on my face gear in hand as we trecked though waist high snow .. so if they felt silly Im sure after watching me they must of felt a little at ease. It did not take long to discover that these 2 had great chemistry and that they were madly in love with each other.. They just gazed at each other and laughed and kissed ! I also got to learn there super fun and cute way they met each other ( its my favorite part of shooting) It was obvious they are meant to be together. I loved spending the time with them and cant wait to spend there special day with them this summer.. Thanks for allowing me to tag along on your dream day! Congrats !










No comments:

Post a Comment